Monday, May 21, 2007

Lilly Pulitzer Wikipedia Article

The Lilly Pulitzer article has not evolved much since I began editing it. The majority of the article was written this past fall, so my edits were somewhat minor compared to the massive contributions made during that time. However, I do feel that my edits were significant in showing how Lilly Pulitzer has been working to expand its product lines. Since I interned at Lilly Pulitzer in high school, I know the company is focusing a lot of its efforts on coming up with concepts for Lilly Pulitzer books. Therefore, I feel my edit that clarified the book titles was the most helpful and most significant out of all my contributions to the article. All of the edits I made were not changed, so I suppose the Wikipedia community is content with my edits, as well.

No comments: