Sunday, May 13, 2007

Stiuqxela

I thought that by holding off to blog about the search engine optimization experiment, my page would show up on the top of the results. However, after learning about search engine optimization in class, I found out that I was very much mistaken. I learned it takes frequent posting as well as several other techniques in order to have a site with the most "google juice."

Currently, the first result that appears after searching "stiuqxela" is an article from a website called Ezine Articles (Stiuqxela Article). The article finally answered my burning question about the significance of stiuqxela. Flipped backwords, stiuqxela reads "Alex quits" (Alex Brown is the professor of this class). The following results are classmates' blogs. Before the class began blogging about stiuqxela, the only result that appeared when performing a search on the term was the Green Bay Packers site. Here is the link: stiuqxela.

No comments: