Sunday, May 13, 2007

Nordstrom Wikipedia Edit #3

In my third edit of Wikipedia's "Nordstrom" article, I added information about Nordstrom's "Pacesetter" program in the customer service section. I thought my addition was a necessity to the section because the article boasts about Nordstrom's customer service, and the program helps to explain why that is the case. I began my edit by mentioning how Nordstrom provides initiatives for their employees to provide such great customer service. I explained how Nordstrom pays their employees on a commission of sales basis, and continued by going into depth about the Pacesetter program. Basically, a Nordstrom employee becomes a Pacesetter if they sell a certain amount each year. The Pacesetter is a very impressive title to earn because a salesperson must sell hundreds of thousands of dollars. I also mentioned how the Pacesetters are treated to an awards ceremony and receive many perks, such as an increased employee discount and business cards.

No comments: